Monday 21 February 2011

And its raining <<>>>On the long Road to something new

Sometimes there's a lot of things you haven't written about, A lot of things you cannot quite possibly put into words, Such as happiness. Am I happy, I don't know, all i know for certain is i'm not unhappy, and that's all that matters.

I don't know what happiness is, its been too long. I do however know what it feels like to be miserable. And i'm far from that. Which is a breakthrough.

Albeit I am stuffing my face full of various herbal slimming pills, and weighing myself every 30 seconds, but its not like it was before. I no longer rely on my weight to determine how i feel, and i guess that means I've come a long way.

I'm finally in a relationship that makes sense in my own mind, a relationship I chose to be in, and, I think the road is starting to look less long.

So i'm good. But it's still raining outside.

But do you know what? I finally am not going to let it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment