Saturday 21 May 2011

TODAYS SPOTLIGHT; Irregular choice.


IRREGULAR CHOICE
Placing their own original stamp on the footwear world, Irregular Choice has become the go to brand for quirky, unique shoes. Designer Dan Sullivan injects a fun factor into each and every shoe from ankle boots to court shoes and wedges.


I first saw irregular choice shoes in a boutique in brighton. and i was bedazzled straight away. They mix quirky, kitsch prints, to give a beautiful girly feel to their shoes. I sadly do not own a pair yet (however i do have my eyes on a pair, just have to clear my credit card before i allow myself a treat.)

All their shoes have charming names such as 'Abigails Party'.

you can buy their shoes from their official site here. asos also stock a small range.







No comments:

Post a Comment